Thursday, May 24, 2007

Star shirt for sale again + 2 illos

New I'm a Star Shirt
My shirt "I'm a Star" is for sale again on Uneetee.com. I think it will be there until is sells out. I get $3 a shirt sold, so if you want to buy one, know that you are buying some food for my 2 year old Eva.

Here are a couple of illustrations that I did recently. With the blue one I was trying to make the colors less spotty than I have been of late. Tell me what you think.

Hanging Out

Zombie Kids

Oh yeah, one more thing. I'm in Fist-A-Cuffs 3. We aren't supposed to say who our fighter is, just vote for which one you think is best. See if you can spot mine coming up.

10 comments:

mike said...

great illos, mike! that top one is fantastic.

Lance Fry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lance Fry said...

I agree, the top one is awesome! I like the simple color use and harmony of it all. Plus, I really like images with lots of people doing different things! :)

Lance Fry said...

Oh, and nice use of the oriental images in the background that you didn't get to use before. :)

Jennifer said...

very nice mike, the zombie one made me laugh :)

Matt Schuler said...

Michael,

This might sound really odd, but I used to live down the street from you back in about 1992-1995 or so. I remember coming over to your place, or playing baseball with the rest of the 'kids' in the neighborhood.

It's odd to find 'old' friends from old stomping grounds.

-matt!

Spencer Fruhling said...

Hey Mike, I love your work. Really inspiring stuff.

Be careful with Uneetee. I had a design up there a couple months ago and I still haven't been paid.

Spencer Fruhling said...

Yeah, they were unable to send a check, so I'm going to try to do it with Paypal.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Just so you know...a lady I work with loved your shirt so much...she asked for your website and told me that she bought two of the shirts. One for her niece and one for her!!!

Anonymous said...

So this is what I look like and my wife tells me to stop playing video games.