Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I did the artwork for this flash site.

Steve Brown Is My Hero is a site that I did the artwork for a while ago. It's up and fully functional. Steve Brown is a yo-yo performer, and it's the website for his business. As a disclaimer, the site "takes place" in a martini bar, but I in no way advocate drinking. (I had to go into a martini bar in town to actually see what they were like, I had no idea what they even were before this project.) There are also a few sex jokes on the site, they were not of my creation. Anyway, I think it turned out well and it was fun to do the artwork. It does make me realize that I really prefer photoshop over illustrator. Vectors just don't do it for me anymore.

So check it out, if you need a yo-yo guy, call Steve up. He's a nice guy as well as talented. (As is his wife, the designer behind it all.)

1 comment:

becca said...

So I saw your stuff randomly on Shannon Associates the other day and got super excited. (Of course, when you're still in school, anything about the outside world is pretty exciting). But it was really good. My roommate has a gallery of your Comic Frenzy posters she swiped hanging in our apartment, so rest assured that you still have a fan club in Rexburg. About the 80s lady, it was all acrylic with some ink line, but hopefully I'll be going digital soon. You and Candace were so nice to give me rides. No art major without a car has any business living at the top of the hill. What was I thinking?